Chef de Partie (Temp) - London
TEMPORARY CHEF DE PARTIE
I am currently in need of an experienced chef de partie for a stylish gastro pub in South West London to start ASAP. The Head Chef will consider a Demi Chef with relevant experience looking for a step up.
As a temporary chef de partie you will be expected to be highly organised to work at very high standards within a fast paced kitchen and assist other members of the team. Additionally you must possess good knowledge of coshh, Health and Safety and HACCPS. In return we are able to offer a very competitive hourly wage as well as scope to further your knowledge.
This particular role is temporary but right candidate will be offered on-going work with guaranteed hours up until Christmas.
Temp Chef de partie Benefits:
- £10-13 per hour
- Flexible shifts - work as few or as many hours as you can!
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- PAYE - National insurance contributions and holiday pay
- Work in or around Central London
- Fantastic sites, amazing kitchens, great reputations!
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience working as a chef
- Your own set of knives and safety shoes
- Proof of ability to work in the UK (Passport/Visa)
- Valid up to date Health and Hygiene certificate level 2
- Chef whites, safety shoes and personal knives
- At least 2 up to date references before you start work
- Conversational English
Due to high volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please quote the reference given/job title (TEMPORARY CHEF DE PARTIE) in the subject line of your email.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.