Pastry Chef de Partie - London
Casual Pastry Chef de Partie
Our clients are looking for a Casual Pastry Chef de Partie to work from now until Christmas!
This is a fun opportunity for any strong Pastry Chef living and working in the hospitality industry in London, looking to progress in their career and work in some of the largest, most well equipped Kitchens in London alongside some of our amazing and talented clients.
If you have at least 4 years pastry chef experience or working alongside Catering College, are highly motivated and work well under pressure then we would love for you to join our great team of chefs.
You must have drive, Passion and dedication along with total commitment to your work.
Temporary Pastry Chef Benefits
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Attractive Hours, and Shifts.
- A chance to join a great team of chefs
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance, please visit our website a full listing of our Hospitality and Catering roles.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Casual Pastry Chef de Partie) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.