Chef Manger - Luton
Education Contract Catering - Brand New Unit!
Up to £22,000 pa.
Term Time Only – 39 weeks per year
Luton – LU1
A fantastic, independent, Education Contract Caterer is looking for a fantastic Chef Manager to head up the Catering Operations on this brand new contract.
The Role -
My client is looking for a Strong Chef Manager to head up the catering operations of this contract. Catering for up to 480 primary school pupils.
This is a great opportunity to move into a brand new, shiny kitchen and make it your own!
You will be managing a team of 4 to produce healthy, fresh and quality food every day.
We are looking for someone who has experience in dealing directly with the client on site and focus on delivering over and above the client expectations.
It would be advantageous if you came from an education catering background or from a business and industry contract.
Strong financial acumen and leadership are required to be successful.
The Ideal Candidate -
· Craft Trained
· A chef background but able to run an effective unit
· A ‘can do’ attitude
· Strong people management skills
· Able to motivate staff and be a strong leader
· Passionate about food
· Excellent relationship building skills
· Strong financial awareness of the business
· Have very high standards both in presentation and Health and Safety
· Advantageous- Education Catering Experience
Chef Manager - Private Education Contract Catering - Up to £28,000 - Ealing
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV!
Apply for Chef Manger - Luton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly