Senior Sous Chef (Temp) - London
TEMPORARY CONTRACT CATERING SENIOR SOUS CHEF
We are currently recruiting for temporary contract catering senior sous chef to help running the kitchen at one of Central London offices up until Christmas. The company places a huge emphasis on high quality food using fresh produce.
This role is from temporary but on-going 7-4pm Monday to Friday and is based near Canary Wharf.
As a contract catering senior sous chef you will be responsible for managing the team of 5 chefs, help creating the menus and running all functions and smaller conferencing events.
A passion and genuine interest in the hospitality and catering industry is essential as you will be working alongside some really talented and driven chefs.
Temp Chef Benefits:
* £11-14 per hour
* Flexible shifts - work as few or as many hours as you can!
* Weekly pay - every Friday
* PAYE - National insurance contributions and holiday pay
* Work in or around Central London
* Fantastic sites, amazing kitchens, great reputations!
What we expect from you:
* Minimum 3-4 years' experience working as a chef
* Your own set of knives and safety shoes
* Proof of ability to work in the UK (Passport/Visa)
* Valid up to date Health and Hygiene certificate level 2
* Chef whites, safety shoes and personal knives
* At least 2 up to date references before you start work
* Conversational English
Due to high volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please quote the reference given/job title (TEMPORARY CONTRACT CATERING SENIOR SOUS CHEF) in the subject line of your email.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.