Food & Beverage Assistant - Redworth
What is the job all about?
Working mainly in our restaurant on a casual basis, hours vary but are continually available most evenings and weekends. Outstanding service is our goal and therefore we need outgoing and lively personalities to achieve our aim. Opportunities exist to work accross all areas of food and beverage.
- Ensuring excellent & professional guest service is consistently provided at all times.
- Ensuring that health and safety & all procedures are adhered to.
- Undertaking general waiting & service duties of food & beverages.
- Communicating & liaising with team members, kitchen & other areas of the operation.
- Following hygienic food & beverage handling procedures.
- Providing general assistance with cleaning in function areas, as directed.
- Adhering to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation.
- Any other duties as directed within the scope of job holder's skills & capabilities.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Ability to work a flexible rota including evening & weekend work where required.
- Being aware and understanding all relevant company guidelines & policies.
- To undertake other duties as required and outlined by the Food & Beverage Manager and Supervisor.
Redworth Hall offers 143 bedrooms and 42 deluxe spa rooms surrounded by 60 hectares of lush woodland, set within the charm of the Northeast countryside.
This Jacobean Manor House hotel which dates back to 1693 is situated just off the A1, only 8 miles from Darlington and 20 miles from Durham.
Sitting in 150 acres of stunning woodland, Redworth Hall Hotel is ideal for a relaxing country break and offers a superb location for exploring Durham and the surrounding area.
With an AA rosette restaurant and health club with swimming pool, beauty rooms and hair salon this is a perfect destination for the ultimate break.