Are you a Bar Person looking for a new opportunity? Then we have the perfect job for you serving our guests at St Petroc's Bistro and at Ruby's Bar next door.
As Bar Person you will play an important role in ensuring that our customers receive the best service throughout their visit. You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service at all times and you will support with the smooth running of the bar even through the extremely high level of business at peak times.
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity to deliver great service and be a part of a great team then we would love to hear from you.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You'll get 20% discount in all our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- There's the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We'll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school in Padstow
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
- You'll be invited to summer events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
- We offer an employee Assistance programme supported by Hospitality Action, our leading industry charity
A day in the life of a Bar Person, you'll be:
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
- Supporting with running the bar
- Continually building upon company and product knowledge of both food and beverage.
- Taking orders and processing them on EPOS.
- Taking food and drink orders to tables and supporting the front of house team as required.
- Creating new cocktails whilst following cost control and stock routines
- Ensuring all areas of the bar are clean, ready and replenished in time for opening and is set-up for next the next service.
- Reporting any problems or issues with guests to the manager or supervisor on duty.
- Maintaining high presentation standards.
If you'd like to join us, click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.