General Manager - Reading, Berkshire
General Manager - Branded Restaurant Chain - Job Summary
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager / Restaurant Manager with one of the UK's most recognisable brands. We are looking for a driven manager with a similar background who is ready for the next challenge in their career.Our client operates contemporary restaurants in high footfall venues within the UK. They are a group of stylish, modern, informal restaurants serving great quality, authentic food at sensible prices.
General Manager - Branded Restaurant Chain - Role Responsibility
As the Restaurant Manager / General Manager, your role will be to ensure the operating your restaurant to achieve maximum sales and profit by having motivated and skilled staff who deliver a delightful customer experience. As the General Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their personal best.
- Leading positively by example.
- Setting targets with clear standards and time scales.
- Actively marketing and promoting your business.
- Developing your business by continually seeking opportunities to increase sales and improve service anticipating changes and planning accordingly.
- Assisting in controlling the financial performance of the business, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins.
General Manager - Branded Restaurant Chain - The Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience of within a hospitality / restaurant background.
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
- Enjoy the buzz of a fast paced environment.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Apply for General Manager - Reading, Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly