Waiter / Waitress - Rick Stein Porthleven
Are you an experienced waiter or waitress looking for a new career opportunity? If so then we have the perfect job for you in our front of house team at Rick Stein Porthleven.
As waiter or waitress you'll play a key role in looking after guests who are dining at our restaurant. We will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to develop your skills and progress your career within the hospitality industry.
If you have experience in a similar role and you share our passion for great food and first class service, we'd love to hear from you.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You can choose from full time or part time opportunities
- You'll get 20% discount in all our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- There's the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We'll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
- You'll be invited to summer events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
A day in the life of a waiter/waitress – you'll be:
- Looking after customers who are dining with us.
- Taking orders and processing them through the till.
- Taking food and drink orders to tables.
- Looking after allocated tables during service.
- Continually building upon your product knowledge.
- Letting the manager know about any problems or issues.
- Keeping the restaurant clean and setting up for the next service.
- Maintaining high presentation standards including a clean well ironed shirt and apron.
- Making hot beverages and preparing cutlery and side plates for service.
If you'd like to join us, click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We look forward to hearing from you!