Assistant Manager – Bournemouth, Dorset
Assistant Manager – Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - Job Summary
Assistant Manager required for this stunning fresh food, pub & restaurant in Bournemouth. You will be part of one of the biggest branded hospitality companies in the UK. As Assistant Manager of the Birmingham site you will be an integral part of the success of the business. As Deputy Manager for this exciting business you will be given excellent training & development with the opportunity to progress and develop your skills.
Our client is one of the biggest Pub & Restaurant companies in the UK. As Assistant Manager you will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values who are committed to developing their people from within. If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for fresh quality food, drink and customer service then this is the job for you!
Assistant Manager – Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As the Assistant Manager of this relaxed and quality pub & restaurant you will support the General Manager in the day to day running of the business. Ensuring the site is performing in sales, customer service and food quality; as well as being a key player in the Training and Development of your team.
Assistant Manager – Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- At least 12 months experience as a Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader within the Hospitality Sector
- Ability to run the Pub & Restaurant with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Good understanding of all financial aspects of the business including; P&L, Stock Control, Rotas and driving sales
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well presented, with an approachable and friendly personality
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Apply for Assistant Manager – Bournemouth, Dorset
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly