Head Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant
Head Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - Job Summary
Head Chef required for this stunning fresh food, pub & restaurant in Newbury. You will be part of one of the biggest branded hospitality companies in the UK. As Head Chef of the Newbury site you will be an integral part of the success of the business. As Head Chef for this exciting business you will be given excellent training & development with the opportunity to progress and develop your skills.
NOTE - You must be able to drive and have access to a car due to location of the site
Our client is one of the biggest Pub & Restaurant companies in the UK. As Head Chef you will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values who are committed to developing their people from within. If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for fresh quality food, drink and customer service then this is the job for you!
Head Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As a result of expansion our client has a vacancy for a Head Chef. Their role would be to ensure that the kitchen operates smoothly, to deliver profitability by developing and costing a full menu, delivering excellent food and exceeding guests expectations. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect competitive benefits, rewards, excellent training and exceptional career prospects.
The successful client will drive this through:
- Having bags of energy and drive along with new ideas for ways to increase sales and promote your business.
- Lead by example.
- Develop a guest focused team to their full potential.
In return you will be working for an expanding company that really values their employees and is committed to career development. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Head Chef.
Head Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
As Head Chef you must have:
- Experience of preparing fresh food, creating and costing menus and managing supplier relations
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand in hand with Hygiene, and be able to implement this into the work place.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
- Excellent stock and profit control.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Apply for Head Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly