General Manager vacancy: We are looking for an inspirational General Manager to join us at The Red Lion in Welwyn.
Nestled just outside Welwyn Garden City centre just on the edge of Sherradspark Woods, this is the perfect countryside setting for a beautiful pub.
Our distinguished building is filled with cosy corners, comfy armchairs, open log fires and a unique dining room. Currently the pub is in good growth YTD with an established team and fantastic reputation resulting in a good regular guest eating base.
There is opportunity to grow the business further and we will look to provide a full induction into the business to support you in achieving it. If you are a General Manager looking for a new challenge, and display confidence and strong business acumen, have proven management skills which are crucial in this role of General Manager to lead, develop and motivate a fantastic team to deliver constant high standards, we would love to hear from you.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.