Recruitment Manager - Bristol
Recruitment Manager - New Openings
Turtle Bay is growing and we are looking for an passionate and driven Recruitment Advisor to join our Turtle Bay Family to support our openings and developments.
As an Recruitment Advisor you will be supporting the Recruitment Manager attracting the best talent in the market and be responsible for New Openings recruitment across the UK. You will LOVE people and be an outstanding communicator whilst promoting Turtle Bay at all times .
You will be an experienced recruiter, preferably with experience in hospitality, who can engage, inspire and attract the best people. You will bring exciting, fresh ideas and be an organised, motivated self starter with the ability to build strong relationships and can thrive under pressure.
Your role will include all aspects of managing the recruitment journey ensuring an exciting and memorable candidate experience.
This role will include UK travel and overnight stays - driving license and a good knowledge of the UK is preferred.
The person we are looking for:
* Have proven track record of recruiting high volume teams
* Experience in a busy hospitality or retail environment preferred
* Ability to make lasting connections both with team and suppliers
* Friendly and engaging
* Be able to foster a welcoming environment
* Ability to successfully motivate and inspire team
* Excellent coaching and training skills
* You are commercially aware
* Can work effectively under pressure
* Excellent communication skills
What we can give you in return:
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent profit share scheme
* Performance related incentives
* A chance to further develop your skills in an ever expanding company
* Bi-annual staff party
* A chance to work at the leading high street Caribbean restaurant
If you love people, love Fun and want to work for one of the fastest growing restaurants in the UK then contact us today.
Apply for Recruitment Manager - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly