Aquatics Administrator (Swim Lead) - London
GLL Brand Film Long Master
GLL are looking for a Aquatics Administrator for Finchley Lido Leisure Centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating teachers to cover all swimming lessons, database management as well as developing and directing a comprehensive program of swimming courses. You will require an in depth knowledge of the ASA National Plan for Teaching Swimming (NPTS) and the delivery of lessons through a rolling programme.
In addition the candidate will be responsible for the administration of programme development at the centre. The candidate will also possess good communication skills to be able to manage customer or teacher queries effectively.
"GLL’s mission for swimming is to provide safe and consistent swimming lessons for all ages and abilities of swimming taught by highly trained, inspirational and enthusiastic staff. Accessible to everyone in London, GLL London Swim School courses will be well structured, rewarding and fun ensuring a structured approach for all abilities, linking to schools, clubs and elite disciplines"
GLL London Swim School works in Partnerships with the ASA to deliver the NPTS.
Key aspects of the role will include:
• Minimum of the ASA Level 2 Qualification
• Previous managerial/supervisory experience
• Must be IT literate with knowledge of online booking systems
• Good communication skills
• An interest and knowledge of swimming
• Knowledge of National Governing Bodies/Sports Development Structures and external funding
• Safe Guarding children knowledge
• Leisure Centre Experience
• Ability to work flexibly
• Discounted Membership
• Career Development opportunities
• Training prospects
All pay rates are subject to skills, experience, qualifications, age and location.
If you feel your experience matches this exciting role, please send through your application for consideration.