Maintenance Technician - Leicester
My client is looking for a Maintenance Technician to be fully responsible for maintaining an exceptional facility, which forms part of the day to day operation of a successful health club, and give their members an excellent experience every day, 7 days a week.
What will you be doing?
* Take an active role in improving the operational standards of the club by using your skills to positively impact the member experience.
* Deliver member obsessed service through effectively maintained facilities.
* Deliver the Maintenance Technician Ways of Working, Brand Standards, internal governance and legislation at all times.
* Maximise the member experience and member participation through great facility standards, in house preventative and reactive maintenance, attention to detail and quick response times to defects by effectively managing the defects log.
* Know your club and engage with members about their activities and seek ways to improve their experience of DLL at every opportunity, through the breadth of facilities.
* Support the Operations / Facilities Manager in ensuring all Health and Safety requirements and documentation is maintained in a timely and accurate way.
* Ensure the team and members are in a safe and healthy environment at all times.
* Support the review and resolution of member feedback comments and complaints in a timely manner.
* Manage stock, cash control, repairs and ordering systems, following our operating and finance procedures.
* Work with contractors to ensure consistent delivery of Service Level Agreements.
* Participate and share knowledge and expertise with peers and other team members.
* Support the club in senior management shifts where required.
* Support the club opening and closing procedures.
How will I be measured?
* Through the KPI measures within the Maintenance Technician Ways of Working document.
* By what members and team members tell us about our facilities.
* Your performance and your personal objectives aligned to our strategies and values.
* How well you follow Brand Standards.
* Compliance against all legislative and company audits.
* Monthly club visits from the Regional Technical Services Manager and/or any other Club Support visitors.
What qualifications, skills and experience do I need?
* Technical skills or discipline (i.e. Carpentry / Plumbing / Single Phase Electrics) - Essential
* Pool Plant Operators Qualification (STA or similar) - Desirable
* Shows a genuine passion when engaging with members and team members
* Demonstrates excellence in customer service
* Strong listening and collaboration skills
* Team player
If this role sounds like something that could interest you then please apply for this role immediately.
Apply for Maintenance Technician - Leicester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly