General Manager - Oxford
General Manager - NEW OPENING - Quality Fresh Food Bar & Restaurant - Live In - Job Summary
General Manager required for this New, quality, fast pace bar & restaurant in Oxfordshire. You will be part of one of the biggest branded, hospitality companies in the UK as General Manager, where you will be an integral part of the success of the business. As General Manager for this exciting business you will be given the autonomy to grow your business with the support of Head Office in order to succeed. One of the biggest bar & restaurant company's in the UK.
You will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values who are committed to developing their people from within. If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality food, drink and customer service then this is the job for you! With this role there is also 2 bedroom live in available.
General Manager - NEW OPENING - Quality Fresh Food Bar & Restaurant - Live In - Role Responsibility
As the General Manager of this beautiful, quality bar & restaurant you will have full autonomy in the day to day running of the business. Ensuring the site is driving sales, customer service and food quality; as well as being a key player in the training of your team by developing from within and recruiting external talent.
General Manager - NEW OPENING - Quality Fresh Food Bar & Restaurant - Live In - The Ideal Candidate
- At Least 2 Years experience as a General Manager within a high-volume, branded hospitality operation
- Ability to run the Bar & Restaurant with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Current experience of P&L, Stock Control, Rotas, Labour, working to budgets and driving sales
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well presented, with an approachable and friendly personality
- Great Salary of up to £50k per annum
- Uncapped Bonus potential
- Live in accommodation
- Excellent Training & Development
- Opportunity for progression
- 28 Days Holiday
- Company Discount
- Company Benefits
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Apply for General Manager - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly