ASSISTANT MANAGER - PREMIUM BRANDED RESTAURANT
Assistant Manager - Premium Branded Restaurant - Job Summary
Exciting opportunity working for one of the UK’s leading premium restaurants who are currently looking for an Assistant General Manager. We are looking for a driven Manager with a similar branded background within a leading restaurant or food-led pub who is looking for their next exciting challenge.Our client operates a number of premium restaurants in high footfall venues within major urban markets throughout the UK. They are a group of stylish modern yet informal restaurants serving great quality, authentic food at sensible prices.
Assistant Manager - Premium Branded Restaurant - Role Responsibility
This roles involve assisting the General Manager in running a very busy restaurant to a very high service standard, whilst driving sales and maintaining maximum profit. You will also be responsible for the restaurant in the absence of the General Manager. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect competitive benefits, rewards, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. The successful candidate will drive this through:
- A stable and progressive career within a quality restaurant operation
- An understanding of “brand standards”
- The ability to understand and deliver on KPI’s
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A warm, friendly, outgoing and motivational personality
Responsibilities may include:
- Exceeding customers expectations at all times
- Training, motivating and development of the team
- Understanding the Profit and Loss
- Helping to manage the site in the GM’s absence
- Helping with stock taking, ordering and maintaining GP’s
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and standards throughout the business
- Due diligence and compliance with all Health and Safety and food hygiene requirements
Assistant Manager - Premium Branded Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of working in a high volume restaurant, with a proven track record of delivering results.
- You will need a passion for hospitality, great quality fresh food, customers and people
- You must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a team by coaching, developing and motivating others.
- Experience of developing teams to their full potential.
- A strong, ambitious individual, looking for a challenge, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Open minded and flexible with the ability to think outside the box.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK’s leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Apply for ASSISTANT MANAGER - PREMIUM BRANDED RESTAURANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly