Chef Required - Ship & Trades, Chatham
Dedicated and passionate chef required.
Following our exciting £1million development scheme and grand reopening, the Ship & Trades in Chatham Marina is recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic chef to join our team.
Part of the Shepherd Neame Group of sixty managed pubs,restaurant and hotels in London and the South East; the Ship & Trades boasts a spectacular waterside location with extensive outside dining space, a restaurant, bar and hotel accommodation.
We now have a full service restaurant and vibrant fresh menu, so we need an aspiring and dedicated chef that loves what they do, and who longer term wants to carve out their career with us in the kitchen.
- Minimum one year’s experience working within a high volume kitchen.
- The ability to work well within a large kitchen team.
- Proven experience running a section or grill line and working with fresh and tailored produce.
- The desire to learn and develop your career with us.
- Passion, creativity and flair in the kitchen.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
- Career development with our chefs development programme.
- Great local public transport links.
- Free onsite car parking.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
In order to be considered, please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.