AREA MANAGER - BLUE CHIP RETAILER
Area Manager - Blue Chip Retailer - Job Summary
Are you a current Cluster Manager, Multisite Manager, Area Manager or District Manager looking for a company that is expanding rapidly, and presenting new and varied career options? This opportunity with a leading blue-chip retailer who has an exciting store-opening program, due to the ongoing success of this business.
You will be accountable for defining and leading the implementation of a plan for the Area that is customer led, focused on maximising business opportunities and performance and aligned to deliver the National Operations Strategy. Ultimate accountability for the overall performance of the Area and achievement of its sales plan and profitability and a pivotal role in building cross functional working to deliver business goals and profit targets. The individual will develop and lead high performing multi-disciplined field teams and implement a people focused culture. The role will act as an ambassador for change and requires strong engagement skills.
Area Manager - Blue Chip Retailer - Role Responsibility
Key responsibilities in this position will be:
- Responsible for the operation of approx 10 stores
- To ensure the unique management of each site's individual KPIs
- To formulate, a business and trading plan for each store
- Responsibility for achieving the highest level of profit using the most economic, efficient and practical means
- Ensuring the highest possible standards are obtained and sustained in respect of people, premises and customer service
- To ensure each store is managed within the appropriate policies and procedures
Area Manager - Blue Chip Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Management experience within a leading retailer is essential - ideally food retail management experience
- Strong communication / customer service / organisational skills
- Profit and loss management
- People development skills
- Excellent track record of achievement: maximising sales and achieving / surpassing targets
Detail 2 Retail is a division of Detail 2 Recruitment Limited and acts as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading retail companies.