General Manager vacancy: Shandwicks in Edinburgh is one of the best bars in Edinburgh City Centre, that offers great affordable food and great value drinks.
This pub caters for all ages and a great bar for tourists to sit and watch the world go by. We looking for a General Manager who is a people’s person that coaches and leads day in day out. The chosen leader for this business must be driven by achieving KPIs and must be able to demonstrate impeccable standards, ability to drive the business with a focus on tourists and workforce alike. As an experienced manager you will be able to talk about how you have built sales year on year in your current business whilst maintaining brand standards.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!