Health Programmes Manager - Basingstoke
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive high motivated Health Programmes Manager to join our growing team with great prospects for future progression as we continue to expand.
You will need demonstrable experience of working across a number of health initiatives and be able to show how you have successfully managed and developed these with your team and stakeholders.
We are running a greater range of programmes than ever before, with more successful outcomes and a higher number of participants being referred. In order to develop our health and wellbeing offer further we are looking for a dedicated, experienced, passionate professional who is looking for a like-minded team in which to flourish.
You will work in partnership with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure a consistent approach to delivery of health initiative programmes including Active in Health (GP Referral), Cardiac Rehabilitation sessions and Steady and Strong classes.
Have you got?
- The ability to engage with and obtain buy-in from partners, stakeholders, clients and colleagues
- Enthusiasm, passion, commitment and the need to progress
- The experience to lead a team towards building and developing our current Health Programmes offerings
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines and targets
- Attention to detail, able to efficiently record, review, evaluate and report on programme data
- A recognised Exercise Referral qualification or the ability to gain one
- Membership of BACPR essential
- Qualifications to enable you to deliver health and wellbeing classes
Interested applicants should click the 'apply' button to submit a CV and covering letter.
Apply for Health Programmes Manager - Basingstoke
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly