Maintenance Team Player - Surrey
Maintenance Team Player - £18K per annum
The maintenance person is responsible for the general upkeep of Brooklands Hotel. Ensuring a safe environment for guests and team players. Keeping the appearance of the property inline with the Brooklands standards. Must be able to identify problems then formulate an action plan with the maintenance manager. A good understanding of plumbing and electrical is required and a basic understanding of A/C & refrigeration. Working in a timely and efficient manner causing minimum disruption to the regular business and guests.
- To maintain a positive attitude and work in timely fashion to ensure all tasks are completed in the time frame required.
- Must be fully competent with basic maintenance procedures and execute work to a high standard
- Must be well organised and detail orientated
- Regularly required to lift and or move items up to 20kg and work with power tools, ladders and sharp tool and objects
- Demonstrate exemplary problem solving skills in all aspects of general maintenance; professionally and promptly deal with immediate issues to ensure that Brooklands is able to operate in a safe and pleasant environment for team players and guests.
- Be a team player who can go beyond guest expectations and who is able to take direction in order to achieve great success. Passion for delivering great customer experience and a positive approach.
Demonstrate exemplary problem solving skills in all aspects of general maintenance. Professionally and promptly dealing with immediate issues to ensure Brooklands is able to operate efficiently for our guests.
- Work in a timely and efficient manner causing as little disruption to our regular business as possible, ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
- Prevention, provide general maintenance to all equipment and building structure on a regular basis to prevent unnecessary failure and outages of equipment and building areas. By performing regular checks on equipment and individual items this will reduce the likelihood of breakage and poor performance and hence reduce costs
- Work in a safe manner and maintain cleanliness and order in the hotels power plant areas
- Maintain overall appearance of the hotel, replace broken fixtures and fittings and carry out general maintenance and repairs to a high standard.
- Perform preventative maintenance throughout all areas of the hotel including front and back of house
To ensure all staff within the department observe all Fire & Health & Safety regulations, attending any training sessions necessary to keep them updated on new legislation, and ensuring compliance with all current legal requirements. To be aware of their responsibilities under procedure 002 of the Company Health & Safety Environment procedures.
Apply for Maintenance Team Player - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly