****We’re looking for a motivated and outgoing Head Chef to join our exciting team at The Swan – Swineford****
- The Swan – Swineford between Bristol & Bath
- £25k - £30k (live in available)
- Free Car Parking
- Winner of the Best Managed Pub Company (2-50 sites)
- Shortlisted for the ‘best food offer’ 2015 publican awards
When it comes to expanding our family of pubs we only choose places whose character, location and potential all fit with what we and our customers like. With this in mind we’re looking for a motivated and outgoing individual to join our exciting team at The Swan - Swineford.
If you’re looking for a country pub between Bath and Bristol that serves great food and well-kept beer, you can’t do better than The Swan. Recently refurbished with an enticing garden and situated in the most picturesque spot – The Swan has a suburb reputation.
What we are looking for in our Head Chef:
- A passion for fresh, locally sourced ingredients is a must!
- Capability of working within a high volume environment.
- Exceptional communication skills to enable you to lead and motivate a passionate team and effectively communicate with both the front of house team and kitchen brigade.
- Hold high expectations in driving best practice in food safety compliance and delivering this throughout your team, kitchen area and the rest of the restaurant.
- Adore all things food and drink and appreciates what a good plate of food looks and tastes like
- A proven record in commercial awareness is essential.
- Interesting, friendly and genuinely welcoming people to be part of a sociable and vibrant team.
Benefits of being part of our team:
- Head Chef bonus paid quarterly
- Employee of the Month incentive
- Staff discount on food and drink
- Government Pension Scheme Available
- Industry recognised training for all team members that is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality from day one
- Fantastic opportunities for progression within a rapidly expanding and award winning Company
If you’re interested in this position please apply with your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be perfect for the job.