Commis Chef - Bristol
****We’re looking for motivated and outgoing individuals to join our exciting team at The Swan - Swineford****
- Commis Chef – The Swan Swineford (between Bristol & Bath)
- £6.70 - £7.20 per hour plus tips and company benefits
- Winner of Best Ale up to 5% abv (International Beer Challenge)
- Winner of the Best Managed Pub Company (2-50 sites)
If you’re looking for a picturesque country pub between Bath and Bristol that’s just a short hop from either city, you can’t do better than The Swan. Sitting beneath the sloping hills that run up to Lansdown, nestled amongst the willow-edged fields sat alongside the River Avon, this recently refurbished pub is well known for its fantastic food and well-kept beer.
What we look for in our Commis Chef:
- Showcase your passion and enthusiasm for cooking fresh, locally sourced ingredients (this will be the overriding factor).
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, as well as desire and motivation to be part of a team that can deliver exceptional service.
- Adore all things food and drink and appreciates what a good plate of food looks and tastes like.
- Interesting, friendly and genuinely welcoming people to be part of a sociable and vibrant team.
- Previous experience would be an advantage; however the overriding factor will be your passion and desire to work within an excellent Kitchen.
Benefits of being part of our team:
- Great tips that are shared with all team members (we do not take a cut)
- Employee of the Month incentive
- Staff discount on food and drink
- Industry recognised training for all team members that is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality from day one
- Fantastic opportunities for progression within a rapidly expanding and award winning Company
If you’re interested in this position please apply with your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be perfect for the job.
Apply for Commis Chef - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly