Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Fusion Lifestyle operates Leisure Centres and numerous sports facilities with the aim of providing fitness, sports & wellness for our local communities. We are opening a small Proactive Sales Centre in Chiswick and we are looking for excellent communicators who are customer focused and have experience of closing sales over the phone. Our central team of Customer Relations Advisors will operate as the first point of contact for prospects, giving a positive and professional impression of Fusion Lifestyle, with the aim of joining the prospect up over the phone. This role will involve shift work, including some weekend shifts. Whilst these positions are initially offered on a 2 month Fixed-Term Contract, there is a strong possibility the positions may be made permanent thereafter. We can offer both full-time and part-time shifts, with a minimum commitment of 24hours per week necessary.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Deliver exceptional service to all prospects and customers of the Centre
• Achieve KPIs and sales targets
• Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the proactive sales centre
• Ensure all calls are answered effectively with their data taken, assisting prospects in their membership choices
• Assist prospects in weighing up their options, supporting the right choice of membership each individual customer
• Positively and proactively drive retention, adhering to Fusion sales driving and reporting procedures
• Make outgoing calls to prospects to book appointments for centres and also to failed direct debit members
• Accurately undertake payments and reconciliation procedures and administrative duties, as required
• Deal with complaints in a sensitive manner, promptly and politely in accordance with Company guidelines
• Experience of delivering first class customer service in a high-pressurized sales environment
• Ability to “seal the deal” without inappropriately pressurizing the customer
• Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade
• Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
• Good numerical and written skills
• Excellent telephone manner
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include
• 22 days' holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
• Gym membership
• Personal mobile phone discount
• Pension Scheme
• Eye test (DSE users)
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Sick pay
• And more.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.