Bars Team - Thoresby Hall Hotel, Newark
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
As a Bars team member you will be part of our warm hearted team who takes pride and joy in delivering lifestyle experiences to our guests. Our bars team are approachable, friendly, present themselves in a professional manner and genuinely care about each guest's experience. They are able to give everyone the time of day, whether a guest or team member, and work from the heart to deliver dynamic solutions that are right for our guests.
We describe our team members as 'warm hearted team' and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently delivering a service that is from the heart and done with pride and joy and demonstrates that you can give it your all every day.
Key responsibilities as part of hosting our guests bar experience;
- Creating magical moments for our guests by recommending new and exciting products to enhance their experience.
- Understanding and memorising the food and drink available to all our guests.
- Professional and precise preparation and serving of food and drink to deliver an outstanding bar and lifestyle experience to our guests.
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by treasuring and caring for all aspects of the bar environment and working with a team to deliver high levels of cleanliness.
- Ensuring stock is monitored and available for our guests to enjoy during their stay.
- Support the full team and all our guests to create a place where people who love live come to love it all over again.
- Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable experience, helping our guests who love life to love it all over again.
- Ensuring you present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company grooming standards.