Maintenance Team Member - Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel, Rhyl
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Would you like to work in Maintenance for the 4th Best Biggest Company as voted for by The Times?
As a Maintenance Team Member at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment to ensure our guest's rooms, facilities and grounds meet and exceed the Warner standard and our guests expectations with the goal of creating charm and character in our hotels and villages.
The Purpose of the role:
- Work independently and proudly to care for the repairs and maintenance of buildings, grounds, facilities and equipment in your hotel or village
- Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment for our guests and team, through adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
- You must have practical knowledge of building processes including like for like electrical and plumbing work
- You may have qualifications relating to the building trade, however these are not a requirement for joining our team
- It is essential that you have a good standard of English spoken language
- We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.