Operations Manager - Bristol
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Right now we are looking for an Operations Manager to join the team in our Bristol North Fitness & Wellbeing Centre.
About the Role
As an Operations Manager you will have overall accountability for ensuring attainment of minimum standards as dictated by Health & Safety Legislation and internal Audit requirements.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the General Manager in order to support them.
- Have responsibility for continual improvement of site standards
- You will be responsible for ensuring a real sales mentality into the duty management and reception teams so that they have the confidence and pride in promoting our services to members.
- Recruit, develop and manage effective duty managers and receptionist teams to ensure that they have the right capabilities, attitude and enthusiasm to deliver our organisational quality, health improvement and commercial objectives.
- Drive the commitment and output of the team in promoting and selling other added value services.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualified Assessor
- Has a proven desire to work within the Health & Safety arena
- Achieved or working towards a H&S related qualification
- Has a proven operational background within a leisure/hospitality industry or other equally operationally challenging sector
- Personally driven to continually improve the environment around them for the good of others
- Able to demonstrate significant experience of training, with particular emphasis on Health & Safety based courses
- Has proven management experience, with proven evidence of managing performance, improving potential, and effectively leading teams.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We’ve brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today’s healthcare market, we’re in an enviably strong position.
Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres offer a state-of-the-art environment in which to further your career. Our innovative way of working integrates services that range from sports massage to Pilates to complementary therapies. And our market leading continuing professional development programmes give you the time, support and budget to train properly. You’ll also enjoy the fact that we put our clients at the centre of everything we do, which means you get the chance to deliver genuinely personal and tailored services.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer additional incentives. We also provide training and development opportunities to progress your career and maintain our high standards of delivery.
We will apply to the DBS for disclosure on successful candidates.