Beauty Therapist - Oxford, Oxfordshire
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Oxford Fitness & Wellbeing Club is looking for a professional and personable Beauty Therapist to join the expanding team and deliver first class treatments in this growing area of the business. The position requires a therapist that is flexible with a variety of shifts including some weekends.
You will lead the way in delivering the highest standards of treatments to our membership base, act as the front line of customer engagement to make and manage bookings for beauty services whilst growing and retaining your repeat clients.
You will act as a brand ambassador at all times and use your strong communication skills to converse effectively with the profile of our members and guests.You will be fully supported by a friendly team and overseen by the Spa Manager.
This is a rewarding role for the right candidate and in return we offer a competitive commission package dependent on experience, complimentary health club membership for you plus a family member and great discounts on services and products.
* To succeed in this role, you will be Level 3 qualified and ideally have experience as a Spa Therapist.
* You will have the ability to hit the ground running in a fast paced environment, you will be a self-motivated team player and have the ability to work alone with little supervision.
* You will have strong massage and waxing skills and ideally have Elemis Face & body Training and product knowledge. Preferably some experience performing Jessica GeLeration Nails and knowledge of Spray Tanning would be ideal.
* You will be positive about your personal growth and be prepared to undergo further training if necessary. You will have an impeccable telephone manner and live for customer service and be able to think on your feet when working under pressure.
* You will be well presented at all times, exude positivity and have a can-do attitude.
* You will be comfortable with operating in a multi-faceted environment and be able to retail and work towards targets.
This role is full time, working 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (9am-5pm), 'lates' (12pm-8pm) including weekends.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We've brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today's healthcare market, we're in an enviably strong position.
Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres offer a state-of-the-art environment in which to further your career. Our innovative way of working integrates services that range from sports massage to Pilates to complimentary therapies. You'll also enjoy the fact that we put our clients at the centre of everything we do, which means you get the chance to deliver genuinely personal and tailored services