Temporary Receptionist - London
Are you looking for an exciting new role as a temporary receptionist? A fun and exciting company based in central London is looking for an organised, professional and outgoing person to join their admin and secretarial team.
As the Temporary Receptionist your duties would include:
* Meeting and greeting all candidates and clients, as the first face they see
* Ensuring the reception and meeting room areas are clear and presentable at all times
* Checking and scanning documents such as Passports, Visas and certificates
* Guiding candidates through paperwork
* Answering the phones, taking messages and passing the details to the recipient promptly, forwarding calls where required directly to client or voice mail
* Handel incoming and outgoing post and deliveries, using the franking machine or post office
* To carry out administrative and clerical duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters and data entry
* Adhoc admin and secretarial duties
* Excellent customer service skills
* A welcoming, professional, obliging manner
* Very well presented
* Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent communication skills and a great telephone phone manner.
* Great Time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
If you're looking to join a great company in London as a temporary receptionist and you have the relevant skills, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Apply for Temporary Receptionist - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly