Chef de Partie - London
Chef De Partie- TEMP £10-£13ph, Mon-Fri Central London
Salary: £10-£13ph + Holiday Pay and NI Contributions
Location: City of London
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
An excellent opportunity is on offer to join our vibrant team of chefs!
If you are passionate about food, eager to learn new skills in the culinary world and have experience at Chef De Partie level we can offer you a chance to explore a range of hospitality services in the City of London.
The hours we can offer are extremely flexible and ideal if you would like any extra hours on top of a part time/full time role that you currently have.
We work with a range of exciting Michelin Starred/Rosette Restaurants, High-End Event Companies, Gastro Pubs and 5* Hotels. Working with our clients will give you the chance to refine your skills and work alongside top quality world class chefs who have a wealth of knowledge to share with you from their careers within the hospitality & catering industry.
Chef De Partie Benefits:
* Excellent rates of pay
* A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
* Jobs will be in or around Central London
* Flexible shifts
* PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
* You will be working in some of London's premium establishment's e.g. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
* You will be paid weekly
* Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
* You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
* Chef Whites and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Conversational, if not fluent English
* UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Chef De Partie- TEMP £10-£13ph, Mon-Fri Central London) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly