Member Services Advisor - Leeds
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Member Services Advisor - Full Time
Salary: £8.00 ph
Closing Date: Tuesday 04 October 2016
The Role and Key Duties:
• Take ownership of telephone enquiries from customers, establishing their needs and providing appropriate information or solutions.
• Provide exceptional customer service, always exceeding the customer expectations.
• Pro-active in membership sales and upselling.
• Working to KPI’s and exceeding targets.
• Use of telephone techniques and skills to maintain a professional attitude to promote a positive company image.
• Excellent knowledge of product offering, marketing campaigns, facilities and locations of PureGym sites.
• To attend and participate in all company activities and training.
• Supporting new-site openings
• Overcoming customer objections with a positive outcome.
Pure People are handpicked for their ability and approach to delivering great service, in short they;
• Have flair and drive
• Love to exceed expectations
• Enjoy being ‘hands on’
• Like to be empowered to deliver
• Encourage and respect each other
• Trust one another
• Deliver, on time, every time
• Genuine interest in fitness
The Final Bits
• Be the finest ambassador of Pure Gym at all times
• Work and behave in line with Pure Gym’s standards of conduct at all time
Apply for Member Services Advisor - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly