Head Chef - Rolls-Royce Leisure Association, Derby
Title: Head Chef
Hours of Work: 40 hours, flexible to suit the business requirements
Salary to be reviewed after a 6 month probationary period with the potential for performance pay.
The Pavilion Manager
We are looking for a competent Head Chef to take charge and manage our catering operations providing service to our lunchtime, evening and function customers.
The suitable candidate will organise the smooth running of a busy kitchen preparing food for service as well as functions, weddings and banquets.
Working with the management team to develop food and catering services to support our diverse business and demanding customer base.
The post holder will be flexible with working hours and must be able to adapt to changes quickly.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Ensure food hygiene including full HACCP paperwork is maintained and kept up to date.
- Sourcing and monitoring Suppliers to ensure best cost prices.
- Company Allergen “Champion”, responsible for keeping all allergen information up to date.
- Responsible for producing kitchen risk assessments and keeping them up to date.
- Producing staff rota’s dependent on business requirements.
- Responsible for two kitchens.
- Accountable for all food stocks and budgets.
- Responsible for the management of relevant staff training.
- Suitably qualified to City & Guilds or equivalent
- Experience of producing wedding breakfasts, banquets and buffets
- Fast moving kitchen service
- Managing a team
Apply for Head Chef - Rolls-Royce Leisure Association, Derby
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly