Apprentice Recruitment Assistant - Doncaster
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Kingswood Education and Adventure as a Recruitment Coordinator. Our company provides opportunities for young people to engage in adventurous activities while delivering an educational outcome! Please see below for details regarding the role:
Responsible for issuing accurate contracts, data input for new and existing staff, processing references, DBS and police checks ensuring they are dealt with in-line with pre-determined timescales and the recruitment process.
Key duties and Focus (main responsibilities and accountabilities)
Process AI paperwork in line with Assessment & Induction timescales
Produce accurate contracts using the set templates, and new starter information packs for all new starters across the Group.
- Produce contracts/ letters for all internal promotions and secondments
- Enter all information on HR pro in an accurate and timely manner to meet payroll deadlines
- Filing all paperwork.
- Check and process DBS in line with the Recruitment process, ensuring all paperwork and attachments completed correctly first time.
- Enter all data for DBS into HR Pro in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process in-coming and out-going reference requests
- Deal with the outgoing post on a daily basis.
- Develop and keep up to date on changes\knowledge for Recruitment Law, especially for foreign workers
- Undertake List 99’s as requested
- Continual review of the Recruitment\referencing process, suggesting changes as required.
- Ensure all process followed to meet BAHA requirements and to ensure BAHA inspection is passed
- Support Recruitment Team as required – screening, attendance at assessments etc.
Experience and skills required for the role
- High level of attention to detail, in particular with regards to the production of employment contracts and data input
- Excellent organisation and time management skills in order to meet deadlines and manage work load effectively.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and willing to assist colleagues
- A proactive approach with the ability to use own initiative to suggest improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly word and excel
- Experience of using HR databases
- Experience of checking and processing DBS
- Experience of dealing with references
As part of the role you will be working toward your NVQ in business and administration level 2 through our training provider Babcock.
The role is available for an immediate start.
This role is office hours 9.00am to 5.30pm with occasional weekend work as required.
Apply for Apprentice Recruitment Assistant - Doncaster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly