Client Satisfaction Manager - London
Client Satisfaction Manager
Leisurejobs.com is part of the Leisurejobs Group is one of the most exciting and fastest growing job boards in the UK market right now. Our flagship job board, leisurejobs.com, caters for every position at every level and location across the broad spectrum of the leisure and hospitality industry.
Leisurejobs.com is complimented by a further six specialist job boards within the Leisurejobs network: www.barzone.co.uk, www.chefjobs.co.uk,www.restaurantjobs.co.uk, www.hoteljobs.co.uk, www.retailjobs.co.uk and www.traveljobs.co.uk, putting candidates and clients in touch for entry level to senior level roles.
Due to rapid growth we are now recruiting for a Client Satisfaction Manager.
The Client Satisfaction Manager will support the sales team on a day to day basis with account management and administrative duties.
- Put together documents for the sales teams new business and client meetings including proposals, media packs, review and renewal stats
- Working closely with sales and admin support to make sure all adverts are posted correctly, liaising directly with clients where necessary
- Produce weekly stats reports for each sales person/account manager and highlight any areas of concern, exceptional results, YOY comparisons etc
- Assist with the setup of new client accounts
- Assist the sales team in any ad hoc requests that they may have from clients
- Sometimes attending client renewal meetings with the sales team and being another point of contact while the sales team are out of the office
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction
- Happy to multitask
- Capable of prioritising
- Calm under pressure
For those matching the above specifications, Leisurejobs is offering training and career progression as well as a fun and dynamic working environment.
Apply for Client Satisfaction Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly