Spa Receptionist - St Albans, Hertfordshire
Sopwell House Hotel – St Albans
Full time position
Salary: £6.70 - £7.20 per hour
Nestled within 12 acres of idyllic rural Hertfordshire countryside, Sopwell House is a four star country house hotel and spa, offering a luxury experience alongside impeccable service.
Sopwell House comprises of 128 rooms and suites, 15 flexible function/meeting rooms, a spa with 14 treatment rooms, a weights gym and techno-gym, two restaurants, a conservatory bar and cocktail lounge.
As a Spa Receptionist you will become part of a dedicated team that engages with our guests throughout their experience with us. Your primary duty will be to provide our guests with first class hospitality, providing advice and guidance on treatments, retail products and fitness classes; making bookings and supporting the Spa Therapists in providing a truly luxurious experience.
You will also provide information on hotel services and most importantly, make our guests feel welcome and help them unwind. You will also ensure Spa charges are processed diligently to guests’ accounts, invoices are accurate and all guest transactions are fulfilled in a very timely manner.
- A natural flair and elegance for service and a passion for providing a luxurious level of service
- Experience in a similar position is essential, with a background in a luxury spa environment
- Exceptional communication skills is essential, including a fluent level of English
- A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends
At Sopwell House we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits which will include a day off on your birthday. So if you are a motivated Spa Receptionist who is able to commute to St Albans then we would love to hear from you!
In return we offer excellent benefits:
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday upon 1 year Service
- Long Service Loyalty rewards
- Discounted Food and Beverage and accommodation within the AB Hotels Group
- 30% discount on Spa treatments
- 10% discount on Spa products
- Annual Tastecard & Gourmet Society card upon 1 year Service
- Espa, Clarins, Opi in house training
- Childcare vouchers
- Introduce a friend at work bonus
- Annual travel pass loan
- Staff meals on duty
- Preferred Hotel Group discounted global hotel rates
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have right to live and work in the UK.
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Spa Receptionist - St Albans, Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly