Bar Waiter f/m
River cruises offer daily new perspectives, goals and challenges. For the ships of renowned tour operators, we are looking for crew members who will bring team spirit, professionalism and friendliness on board – Europe’s Rivers awaits you!
- Responsible for the work flow in the assigned area in close cooperation with the Bar Keeper.
- Strict adherence to all agreed regulations (HACCP, ISM/ISO), especially with regard to security, environment and hygiene regulations in his/her area of responsibility
- Serving of all bar beverages in strict adherence to the set recipes and standards
- Service assistance in the Restaurant if needed
- Always aim at continuous improvement
- Careful handling of the company’s properties
- Preparation of Coffee time set-up and Light lunch buffet in the Restaurant.
- Minimum age 21 years
- Flexible, trustworthy, efficient, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Cost and quality awareness
- Team player
- Communication skills, especially when dealing with passengers
- Respectful, friendly and professional conduct towards passengers and crew
- Living up to service
- Good manners, well-groomed appearance
Qualification / Experience
- Qualified training in a hotel or in a restaurant, or documented relevant experience
- Relevant job experience
- Good knowledge of Bar and Restaurant service
- Good knowledge of all beverages (including wine) served in a bar
- Fluent in spoken English and/or German, depending on the vessel
- Good educational background
Area of responsibility
- Assigned duties in the Bar and/or Restaurant service area
Deputy in case of absence
- Another Bar Waiter
Please understand that we do not return application documents.