Chef de Partie - San Marco Kitchen - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
Department: San Marco Kitchen
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join the Kitchen brigade at Stoke Park in our San Marco, Italian Brasserie, kitchen which produces classic dishes, extensive children's menus, smoothie specialties and alfresco dining inclement weather. As the Chef de Partie you will assist the Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler, and Sous Chefs in retaining the 5 Red Star standard.
The role requires shift work 45 hours per week to include bank holidays and weekends.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- Experience in a three Rosette level or 5 Star property
- Knowledge of HACCP and Health and Safety procedures
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handels pressure calmly and profesionally
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Free car parking