Bar Staff - Keynsham
Bar Staff - Keynsham, Avon
Bar Staff – Keynsham - £7.85 per hour – 20 hours per week
Aquaterra Leisure is seeking bar staff to work as part of our Food & Beverage team at the Somerdale Pavilion in Keynsham.
The successful candidates will work on a shift basis, including some weekends, serving customers, guests and members of the facility. Duties will include working events and functions as well as the routine day to day service provision, with the expectation to provide service excellence and customer satisfaction.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have practical experience of bar work and customer service. Cellar knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Hours: Up to 20 per week; Hourly Rate: £7.85
The position provides the opportunity to work additional hours as and when business requires it and the post holder(s) may be offered a contracted position after an initial probationary period
- Work with the F&B Manager and/or Duty Manager to deliver daily bar services
- Serve a variety of drinks and beverages and take food orders
- Prepare and set up bar facilities as required prior to shifts
- Maintain and clean down bar area and work areas at the end of shift to ensure a high standard of cleanliness
- Follow stock control procedures to ensure that all bar and kitchen stock is fully accounted for
- Ensure cash transactions are handled in accordance with internal rules and that all monies are properly accounted for
- Comply with all health and safety regulations including food safety regulations
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Food & Beverage/Duty Manager
Apply for Bar Staff - Keynsham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly