Sous Chef - Soho, Central London
Welcome to the home of Indochina food!
Are you a looking for a new challenge? If so, then read on …
We are a rapidly expanding, young and friendly pan-Asian chain of restaurants looking for talented and dedicated Sous Chefs for our Central London locations.
To help you to fit in your new role with ease and full confidence, there will be full support given from the Head Chef to make you understand our standard operating procedures and business ethics. Most of the prep work is done centrally, which means that you will have a clean-running kitchen that always produces high quality dishes consistently.
- A job you’ll love!
- up to £29,500 per annum (including of credit card tips and bonuses)
- Delicious free meals when working.
- Staff discount on meals at other times.
- Performance related incentives
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health Plan Scheme available
- Opportunities to join a dynamic team and grown with our fast expanding company.
The position is full-time with evening and weekend work.
To be successful for this position, you will:
- Be currently working as a Sous Chef.
- Preferably have experience in oriental / pan-Asian cuisine (but not essential as full training will be given).
- Have basic IT knowledge for placing orders etc.
Full training and development program will be put in place for the successful candidate. It goes without saying that you will be a motivated individual who thrives on quality and discipline in the kitchen. People management skills and good level of English are also essential (spoken and written).
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE