Restaurant Host - London
Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark rich in heritage of exceptional hospitality since 1865, blended magnificently with a contemporary 21st century edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 contemporary guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, a private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
You will be the first point of contact to receive our guests into the dining are of the Ten Room restaurant.
You’ll be on hand to welcome, sit & farewell guests, deal with queries, process reservations & payments, provide information and organise table plans. In between, you will also assist with clearing tables, neatening furniture and any other duties as required. Most importantly you’re there to see beyond the obvious and to ensure that all guests if near or far are personally attended and to create an exceptional first and last impression during their time in our premises.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm, whilst adding a touch of theatre to the guest’s experience
- A background in a similar role, ideally gained within luxury 4 or 5 star hotel or other high end restaurant
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken and written English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Naturally, your grooming and personal presentation should be immaculate
- Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings and weekend shifts is essential
- Working knowledge of system such as Quadranet or Open Table is highly desirable
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Restaurant Host - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly