Housekeeping Porter - London
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage with chic contemporary edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
As a Housekeeping Porter your role is to provide operational support to all Housekeeping teams in an energetic, timely and precise manner. You will be responsible for supporting the Housekeeping team with a range of duties including the distribution of linen and other products throughout the hotel. You’ll also assist with the general cleaning of guest areas ensuring that they are clean, free of refuse, well maintained and staged appropriately. You’ll also be responsible for the upkeep and general presentation of guest corridors, linen cupboards and back of house service areas.
This is a casual position (zero hour contract), however, we estimate that there will be on average 40 hours per week available.
- Natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Proven background within a luxury hospitality environment, ideally gained within a similar Housekeeping role
- Your grooming should be immaculate and a conversational level of English is necessary in order to communicate with colleagues, as well as our guests from time to time
- You will also need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and have a flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work shifts
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Housekeeping Porter - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly