Room Attendant - London
- Immediate Start
- Approximately 40 hours per week available (depending on the business)
- Competitive hourly rate & other great benefits
- Looking for passionate, refined & attentive to detail Room Attendants
About Hotel Café Royal
This iconic London landmark features 160 contemporary guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites; as well a selection of bars and restaurants, event spaces, a private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus, Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
- You will demonstrate a natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Previous Housekeeping experience within a similar Luxury Hotel, Club, Resort or Private Household essential
- Exceptional grooming and communications skills - including a conversational level of spoken English in order to communicate with colleagues, and guests from time to time
- In addition to this you will also need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and have a flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work various shifts
About the Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Room Attendant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly