Reservations Sales Agent - Malmaison - Head Office, Birmingham
Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin
Two great hotel brands
Malmaison and Hotel du Vin have some crucial beliefs in common – a shared philosophy. We all care deeply about what we do, and we’re determined to get a little better every day. We improve by evolving. Authenticity and sincerity are also behind everything we do. We’re down-to-earth and approachable. And most of all, we enjoy our business. We love to laugh. Beyond this, our two brands are distinctively different, letting our guests choose their hotel experience.
Reservations Sales Agent
Based in our Head Office in Birmingham your role as a Sales Agent will involve answering reservation calls from corporate clients, travel agents and personal callers for Malmaison and Hotel du Vin brands. A key requirement for the role is the ability to develop a rapport with customers in order to maximise sales opportunities and generate future business.
Your duties will include:
- Answer calls quickly and efficiently using the correct branded greeting
- Maximise all sales opportunities by way of offering room upgrades and add-on items as well as promotional activities
- Provide a high level of customer service to promote repeat customer and general customer satisfaction
- Ensure that reservations bookings are entered correctly based on guests’ requirements and that hotels are informed of all necessary information
- Make Bistro/Brasserie table bookings for guests as required
- Deal with customer complaints professionally
- Handle customer service/enquires calls as required
- Action any new enquiry emails received promptly and correctly
- Follow the correct departmental processes and company policies in relation to guest bookings
- In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting location
To apply send your cv and cover letter.
We aim to be a leading global hospitality group that anticipates and exceeds our customers’ evolving expectations through continuous innovation with intuitive service to deliver memorable experiences. We will be the preferred choice for our customers, employees and business partners. Our focus will always be on our guests, and the service they receive from us. Exceptional service with a distinctive personality. Remarkable, yet totally relaxed and approachable.
Apply for Reservations Sales Agent - Malmaison - Head Office, Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly