Leisure Assistant/Lifeguard - Greater Manchester
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Leisure provider as we work to get 'more people, more active, more often'
• Responsible for providing a high quality service to both our customers and staff.
• Create a positive impression on the customers you welcome to your Centre ensuring they enjoy a safe and professional visit each and every time.
• To provide essential lifeguard support.
• Timely completion of session and equipment preparation.
Specific hours/Essential Criteria
Based at Sale Leisure Centre
1 x Part Time 11.00 hrs
2 x Full Time 36.25 hrs
Based at Stretford Sports Village
2 x Full Time 36.25 hrs
• You will be able to communicate effectively with people from all walks of life.
• Be able to prioritise your work working day and have a flexible ‘can do' attitude.
• You will have exceptional customer service skills ensuring that ‘First Class service' is the norm.
• Understand the necessity of stringent Health and Safety procedures.
• Ideally you will hold a valid National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
• Be committed to continuously developing your skills and knowledge.
The successful candidate will enjoy our extensive staff benefits package, including;
• Healthcare package including optician, dental, physiotherapy and much more
• Free Gym membership for you
• Discounted Gym membership for up to 4 of your family
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Ride to work scheme
• 22 Days Holiday
• Company sick pay
• Pension scheme
• PROfile based learning and development opportunities
• PROfile based rewards
• Access to funded level 2 and 3 qualifications
A bit more about us
We are a leading Leisure provider based in South Manchester. Within our diverse communities we offer a wide range of exciting and high quality services and products to our customers. Our values mean that we are clear about what we must do and how we must do it to achieve our vision and so we ask our people to live our PRO values. Our people are Positive, they act in a Responsible way and approach things with Openness and Honesty to deliver a First Class experience to our customers.
The Next Steps
Take a look at the PROfile for this role; it will give you more information about what you will be doing and what our PRO values mean to us.
Please state on your application which hours your are applying for.
Applications for this job will close at 4pm on 21st September 2016
The selection process will take place on 27th September 2016
Apply for Leisure Assistant/Lifeguard - Greater Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly