Bar Staff Required (Full time) - Duke of Wellington, Belgravia
Pub/Hotel: Duke of Wellington, Belgravia
Dedicated and reliable team members required
The Duke of Wellington in Belgravia is looking for enthusiastic bar staff to join us on a full time and permanent basis.
We are a friendly and traditional pub located just behind Sloane Square and Kings Road, just walking distance from Victoria. We play host to a diverse range of customers at the pub and we pride ourselves on offering a traditional and quality pub menu together with excellent levels of customer service.
We are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
These roles will see you working full time hours to include evenings and weekends, we will gladly discuss hours at interview.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former bar, waiting or hospitality experience if preferred, however full training will be provided.
- We need bright, enthusiastic and friendly team members that enjoy being out on the front line.
- You must be smart and well presented.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must be a great team player.
- We need hard working, reliable and trustworthy employees.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.