Receptionist (Hotel) - Full time - Royal Wells Hotel, Tunbridge Wells
Pub/Hotel: Royal Wells Hotel, Tunbridge Wells
Experienced and professional receptionist required
An exciting job opportunity has become available for a full time receptionist to join the team at the Royal Wells Hotel, Tunbridge.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of 60 managed houses in London and the South East, the Royal Wells has recently undergone a complete £2.4million refurbishment and it now combines the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue.
This permanent role will see you working on a full time and permanent basis on a rotating shift pattern to include some evenings and weekends.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing a first class level of service at the front line on reception.
- Handling all customer enquiries via the telephone, email and face to face.
- Welcoming guests and checking them in and out of the hotel.
- Processing room reservations into the in-house system.
- Daily room allocation for room reservations and liaison with the housekeeping team.
- Cash handling and daily banking duties.
- Liaising with all other internal department to ensure the reception desk runs smoothly.
- Successful candidates will ideally have minimum one years’ experience in a similar role.
- First class levels of customer service.
- You must be well presented and professional.
- We need reliable and efficient candidates that are able to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- You must be IT literate, conversant in all Microsoft office packages to include Word and Excel.
- Previous knowledge of guest line or Rezlynx would be advantageous to your application.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- The salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
In order to be considered, please apply online now with your CV.