Bar & Restaurant staff required - Royal Wells Hotel, Tunbridge Wells
Pub/Hotel: Royal Wells Hotel, Tunbridge Wells
Dedicated and reliable team members required
Due to business demand, the Royal Wells Hotel in Tunbridge Wells is looking for full time bar and restaurant staff to join our team.
We have recently undergone a complete £2.4million refurbishment and we now combine the friendly atmosphere of a local pub, bar & brasserie together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue.
We are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Previous bar/restaurant experirnce is advantageous not essential
- You must be flexible with working hours, able to work evenings and weekends.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You will be a great team player.
- You will be hard working, reliable and trustworthy.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received; only successful applicants will be contacted.
In order to be considered for these roles please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.