Bar staff required - Full time - The Wilton Arms, Belgravia
Pub/Hotel: The Wilton Arms, Belgravia
Dedicated and reliable team members required
The Wilton Arms, Belgravia is looking for a full time member of bar staff to join our team on a permanent basis.
We are a traditional mews pub which sits on Kinnerton Street, just off the a4 Knightsbridge between Belgrave Square and Hyde Park, London. We are known for good quality pub food and a wide choice of traditional cask ales, distinctive international lagers and wines from independent producers around the world.
We are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former bar/restaurant experience is advantageous, not essential.
- You must be able to work lunch time shifts, evenings and some weekends.
- We are looking for friendly staff that have bags of enthusiasm and personality.
- You are required to be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You need to be reliable, trustworthy and a great team player.
- An Immediate start is available.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered, please apply online now with your CV.