Bar & Restaurant staff required - Full and part time hours available - The Ostrich Inn, Colnbrook
Pub/Hotel: The Ostrich Inn, Colnbrook
Dedicated and reliable team members required
Due to our exciting pub development and the introduction of our new guest accommodation at the end of summer 2016, the Ostrich Inn is looking for both full and part time bar & restaurant staff to join our team.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of sixty managed houses in London and the South East, the Ostrich is a traditional coaching inn that sat in great proximity to Heathrow Airport in Colnbrook, nr Slough, West Berkshire.
We are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
We have a range of permanent roles available to include full and part time hours, mornings, evenings and weekends, so we will gladly discuss hours at interview.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former bar/restaurant experience is preferred, however full training will be provided.
- We need bright, enthusiastic and friendly team members that enjoy being out on the front line.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must be a great team player.
- We need hard working, reliable and trustworthy employees.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels (full time roles only).
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.