Bar & Restaurant staff required - Part time (Weekends and evenings) - The Royal Hotel, Deal
Pub/Hotel: The Royal Hotel, Deal
Dedicated and reliable team members required
Due to business demand the Royal Hotel is looking for part time bar and restaurant staff to join our team immediately.
Set on the seafront in Deal, we boast a spectacular location and combine the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue.
We are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
We have a number of part time roles available and we are looking for staff that are particularly able to work evenings and weekend shifts..
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- You must be able to work weekends and evenings.
- Former experience of working in a bar / restaurant is advantageous not essential.
- You must enjoy being on the front line and interacting with customers.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must be reliable, trustworthy and a great team player.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours - hours can be discussed at interview.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Full company training will be provided for the right candidates.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered please apply online with your CV now or pop in and see us for an application form.